- * My Microsoft account was suspended over two weeks ago
- * I have been trying to reach Microsoft support ever since
- * Microsoft support keep creating support tickets and closing them automatically without any communication from their part.
- * While trying to contact Microsoft from an account that is not suspended my business partner discovered he had tickets of other Microsoft users in his account. These tickets contain private and sensitive information of other Microsoft users.
- * Microsoft support failed to handle both the account suspension AND the leak of other users’ data.
- * Microsoft finally returned to us (April 5) , failing again to resolve the issue
Status (as of 22.04.2017)
- * Has the support removed the account suspension? YES.
- * Has the support fixed the support ticket and removed access to tickets of other Microsoft users? NO.